Sunday, November 15, 2009

Pudding day ._.

Hoahm .......
I'm a night creature , haunt you @_@
Btw, I want to share my experience when Saturday

That day, that was my first time to join Chess Club in foursma
and i just even know there was a point gaining system
so, all of the members were chosen to vs 1 by 1
and my first opponents was "kak fredi"
first, i feel so nervous and i feel like i will lose
in 4 minute, all of my knight and bishop all out T_T
but in the 6th minute (i think) he probably made a big mistake so i can checkmate him
i think "saia di pur" --> tak tahu translate nya

then, i have a "kerja kelompok" for English task to make a video about procedure text
so, my team decide to make a pudding (that's my idea, muahahahaha)
my team members are me, ika, jayendra, and dina
because i'm too lazy to go home, so i wait at school 'till 4 p.m.
also Ika has a germany test because she joins germany club
I wait till 4 p.m. but its finished 5 p.m.
OH MAAAN !!!! I FEEL VERY BORED TO WAIT 3 HOURS !!!!

So, at 5 p.m. we all go to dina's house
at first, we're "kelimpungan" because dina's mom not there
but, dina's mom is the one who knows how to make a pudding @_@
so, dina's search it and after some minute, dina's mom appeared ._.
Then, we're starting to make the pudding

and after a work hard for about 3 hours, VOILA !!!!!
a triple layer pudding with vanilla vla is done , also the video
"kalo pudding nya jadi tapi video nya nggak sama aja boong"

first, i feel sorry i want to give the photos but it has eaten by me :P

and then, i'm "dianterin" by jayendra to my home
thanks KUUD ~

OK, that's all i can shared with you
i must concentrated again with the biology book because tomorrow i'll have a test about virus, tough

oh yeah one more
for Dina,
DON'T YOU DARE TO ADD THE "BEHIND THE SCENE" PART !!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment