Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Oh man, how long it takes ?

Wohohohoho ~
I'll never open this blog again if it's not for my IT task =='
well, teacher tell me that our new subject is about blog :D
I'm a bit happy about that, so I can take care of this blog again

I'm sorry because this blog is still in maintenance process
I'm trying to rebuild and remake this blog, all of them
I want to change the layout, add more gadget, and many more things to do
Sorry

This day
It's a funny day, I think
Tonight I walked to gramedia with my brother
and do you know what we're going to do ?
we only search for the books title, we're searching that it is maybe nice, and we gonna download it :D
muahahahaha ~

"Mbak, kalo liat judul buku bayar nggak ?"
wakakakakak

Maybe I can give some info :P :
Angela's Ashes - Frank McCourt
The Tomb of Hercules - Andy McDermo
Musashi - Eiji Yoshikawa
Geogre Secret Key to The Universe - Stephen Hawking
Nightmare Academy - Dean Lory
The Book of Lost Thing - John Connoly
The Last Secret of The Temple - Paul Sussman
The Day I Die - Fannie Flag

AND MANY MOOOOORE ~ >:D

Next post, ok ?
I must finish my paper before the sun rises and maybe I only have 1 hour
I still busy but I force to post a new something because it's feel expired


Regards

Joshua Bezaleel Abednego

No comments:

Post a Comment